Is this your first time performing at Louder Than Life?
– Yes! We are very pumped to play.
What are you most excited about?
– Just to be sharing the stage with many great bands, in a great state,
with hardcore fans who are there to rock.
What do you most look forward to food wise when performing in Louisville,
Kentucky? Or if this is your first time there, is there a place you are
looking forward to eating at?
– Well… I am a vegan! Every time I’ve been to Kentucky it has been on
bigger tours where there is catering every night, so I was able to get
vegan friendly meals. I am a BIG foodie and I LOVE to eat, so I will
definitely be exploring! Also, if anyone from the city sees this
interview please post on our socials places that we should check out!
Speaking of food, one of the best things about Louder Than Life is the Gourmet Man Food that is offered! Have you checked out what will be available and if so what are you going to try? Last year one of the vendors had the most amazing French fries!
– One of my favourite foods in the WORLD is french fries! I love them. If
I could eat them all day every day I would. In saying that, now I HAVE to
try the french fries. My mouth is watering just thinking about it.
– Definitely both! Come on… we’re a rock band. Go big or go home 🙂
Local bourbon and brews is definitely a great wait to enjoy a festival.
Our drummer Myke has an alter ego we like to all Craig after he’s been
drinking. All I have to say is that they better be ready for Craig
because he can drink an ocean’s worth of booze in under 15 minutes. He is
a pro drummer/drinker.
– I have been to Louisville a few times and have many great memories
there. I have gotten to explore a lot there, so this time I’m going to be
enjoying the concert and re-connecting with many of my friends in other
bands that I haven’t seen in a while.
Who are you hoping to see perform at Louder Than Life and why?
– Oooooooh… Tough question. I’m gunna have to say Korn though. They are
legends at this point and have such an amazing catalogue of songs. My mom
is a Korn fan funny enough! ‘Freak On A Leash’ was just so rad.
What is your favorite song to perform live, and will you be playing it at
Louder Than Life?
– We have a new track called ‘Better Days’ that I love playing live. For
some reason it always gives me such a surge inside the second I start
playing the opening guitar part. We will definitely be playing it and I
hope the crowd enjoys it as much as I do!
What does the rest of 2016 look like for you guys?
– Making a record! All the festivals and shows we are doing this summer
and fall are all one offs as we are in the studio demoing a bunch of
songs! So, the rest of 2016 will be 4 dudes in a studio making some new
music. We have been having such a killer time and have been so inspired.
We are in a great place.